The world we live in today is characterized by a toxic environment and we are constantly exposed to chemical-loaded foods. As such, it is virtually impossible to avoid toxicity.
This implies that our liver and digestive system can easily become overwhelmed despite the fact that the body is designed to continuously discard toxins naturally.
Thus, if you occasionally experience constipation, loose stools, or see mucus in your stools, this may be an indication that your assimilation and detoxification pathways are compromised.
In such a situation, you’ll need to avoid particular foods, or eat particular foods to maintain regular elimination.
Moreover, if you feel that a high-fat content food just sits in your stomach, or you experience nausea or pain after a meal, it’s an indication that your bile flow is not okay and you’re likely storing toxic fats.
Thus, so as to address these issues, you have to observe certain rules and accept given suggestions in a bid to help your body fight these detrimental effects. There are several recommended ways to help your body and cleanse it from toxic substances and other harmful chemicals that we’re always exposed to.
Here’s one of the most efficient methods to cleanse your liver and bile and revitalize their proper functions:
Liver and gall bladder cleansing recipe
What you need:
- 3 lemons or 1 big grapefruit
- Epsom salt, 4 tablespoons
- Virgin Olive Oil, ½ Cup
- Apple juice or malic acid supplements (optional)
Before commencing your treatment, it is imperative that you consume plenty of apples or apple juice for 4-5 days. Malic acid supplements can also work well. You need to take 8 ounce of apple juice after ever 2-3 hours in the last 2 days. This is to ensure success of the cleansing process.
Afterwards, on the first day of the cleansing procedure, take a light, fat-free breakfast. This will allow the bile in your liver to buildup, exerting pressure in the liver. This pressure will flush out more stones from the liver.
- 2:00 PM – Dilute 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt in 3 cups of water. Pour the solution in a jar and keep in the fridge. Don’t drink or eat anything after 2 PM.
- 6:00 PM – Drink 3/4 cup of the earlier prepared mixture. Consider adding 1/8 tablespoons of powdered Vitamin C to enhance the taste.
- 8 PM – drink another 3/4 cup of the mixture. You should get all your chores done before the liver flush, since you’re not supposed to do anything, but lying and sleeping, after performing the liver cleanse.
- 9:45 PM – Squeeze a whole grapefruit into a jar with 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil. With the jar closed, shake hard until you get a well-mixed liquid.
- 10 PM- Drink this mixture, all of it within 5 minutes.
Afterwards, lie in your bed, on your right side with the right knee up towards the chin for about 20 minutes. Stay still and try to sleep.
When you wake up the next morning, drink another 3/4 cup of the Epsom salt solution. Then go back to sleep. Drink the last of the Epsom salt after 2 hours. You should rest for another 2 hours before eating anything. You can start with fluids, and slowly move to solid fruits.
This cleansing detox treatment is very effective. Don’t forget that you’re the only person responsible for your health. Thus, don’t hesitate to help your body when necessary.