Sparkling white teeth make anyone look more attractive and healthy.
More often than not, yellow teeth affect the general well-being such as the self-confidence, and social interaction of a person.
Teeth become yellow due to many factors, such as aging, poor hygiene, consumption of tea and coffee, tobacco, hereditary factors etc.
People often seek professional services to fix the yellow color from their teeth, but usually these treatments are expensive and take time. There are many ingredients that can be found in everyone’s home that can help in the removal of the yellow tinge of the teeth.
These are the top 3 home remedies that have shown to be most effective in whitening the teeth:
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda has shown to be the best ingredient in removing the yellow tinge of your teeth. Not only that it will help removing the plague, but also it will make your teeth pearly white.
Here is a recipe how to make a baking soda paste in order to whiten your teeth:
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda with toothpaste, then brush your teeth with the mixture, then rinse well with warm water. Use this paste once or twice a week in order to see results, however, don’t use it too often as it can damage the enamel of the teeth.
2. Orange Peel
The orange peel also has shown to be very effective in reduction of the yellow tinge on the teeth.
Here is what you need to do:
- Peel an orange, then rub the peel against the teeth every night before going to sleep.
- Do this for a few weeks and the result will come.
Strawberries are full of vitamin C, which helps in whitening the teeth.
This is what you need to do:
- Mash few strawberries into a paste, then apply the paste to the teeth. This should be done twice per day for a few weeks.
Lemons have bleaching properties therefore they are very effective in teeth whitening.
Here is the recipe:
- Mic few drops of lemon juice with some salt. Apply this mixture to the teeth with a toothbrush, then rinse the mixture with lukewarm water thoroughly.
Salt is a common ingredient that can remove dirt from teeth, by its grinding properties.
Here is the recipe:
- Use salt instead of regular toothpaste. Alternatively, mix salt with baking soda and use the toothbrush in order to apply the mixture to the teeth.
These are few home ingredients that are very effective, and can be easily used for teeth whitening.